safari to Amboseli,Lake NAkuru and Masai Mara
Holiday in Kenya .Discover Kenya Safari for 7 days in
luxury and style
Discover Kenya 7 Days Amboseli
>Lake Nakuru> Maasai Mara
Day 1: Nairobi - The Stanley
Hotel Bed & Breakfast: - Upon arrival in Nairobi
- safari capital of the world, you will be met and chauffeured
to your hotel to unwind and relax.
Day2 & 3: Amboseli -
Ol Tukai Lodge Full Board: We begin our safari
proper with a drive to Amboseli National Park near Kilimanjaro,
whose magnificent snow-capped peak soars to 19,340 feet.
Our afternoon is spent game viewing here amid the large
elephant population, giraffe and predators, including
lion and cheetah. With Mount Kilimanjaro providing a splendid
backdrop for all our photographs, we spend the next day
on morning and afternoon game drives, watching for zebra
and wildebeest along the salt pan trail.
Day4: Lake Nakuru - Lion
Hill Sarova Lodge Full Board: After breakfast we
travel to Thompson Falls then down to the floor of the
Rift Valley and onto Lake Nakuru National Park. Spend
the day exploring the amazing bird life as well as rhino
and leopard for which Lake Nakuru is internationally known.
The park is also home a huge colony of flamingo.
& 6: Mara Sopa Lodge Full
Board: This remarkable day takes us to the land
of the Maasai, a cattle-herding people still proudly
aloof from western civilization. Our destination, the
Maasai Mara, is a magnificent park and home to Kenya's
richest concentration of wildlife. On morning and afternoon
game drives, we view some of Africa's largest prides
of lion, herds of zebra, antelope, buffalo, wildebeest,
giraffe, cheetah and hyena.
Day 7: Maasai Mara/Nairobi.
An early morning game drive is followed by a
breakfast feast. Take your time to say Kwaheri to simba
and his friends. We leave when you're ready. In the
evening we chauffeur you to the airport and bid you
bon voyage as you catch your flight home
- 6 day Kenya safaris Find and book kenya safaris
for days 3,4,5,6,7 safari kenya holidaysKenya
The package includes:
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with
pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated
in the itinerary.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mineral water during game drives only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication
in each minivan
12. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid
kit, wildlife books, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
1. Domestic, international airfares and departure taxes.
2. All items of personal nature such as telephone calls,
fax, email etc.
3. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff
and driver- guide(s)
4. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.
Enjoy a family holiday to Kenya with the specialists. Our
experts have first-hand experience to help you plan your perfect
Kenya luxury family holiday
and Tanzania Safari Combined
15 days - Best of Kenya and Tanzania wildife safa