kenya masai mara,aberdares kenya,Lake Nakuru and overnight
at The stanley hotel Nairobi
Safari Kenya package to Amboseli
for big herds of elephants and snow capped Mt Kilimanjaro
then to Aberdares for night game watching then to Nakuru
home to millions of flamingoes to masai mara Game reserve
for plenty of wildlife and masai culture
Kenya safari 8 Days Amboseli>Aberdares>Lake Nakuru>Maasai
Day 1: Nairobi - The Stanley Hotel Bed &
Breakfast: - Upon arrival in Nairobi - safari capital
of the world, you will be met and chauffeured to your
hotel to unwind and relax.
Day 2 & 3: Amboseli - Ol Tukai Lodge Full Board:
We begin our safari with a drive to Amboseli National
Park, upon arrival enjoy leisurely lunch. In the afternoon
we set out on game drive in search of the park's famous
elephant herds as well as abundant plains game. With
Mount Kilimanjaro providing a splendid backdrop for
all our photographs, we spend the next day on morning
and afternoon game drives, watching for zebra and wildebeest
along the salt pan trail
Day 4: Aberdares - Treetops Lodge Full Board:
After breakfast drive to renowned Mountain lodge. Arrive
in time for lunch. Spend the afternoon viewing games
from the comforts of verandahs over looking a popular
watering hole and mineral lick.
Day 5: Lake Nakuru - Lion Hill Sarova Lodge Full
Board: After breakfast we travel to Thompson Falls
then down to the floor of the Rift Valley and onto Lake
Nakuru National Park. Spend the day exploring the amazing
bird life as well as rhino and leopard for which Lake
Nakuru is internationally known. The park is also home
to a large colony of flamingo.
Day 6&7: Maasai Mara - Keekorok Lodge Full Board:
This remarkable day takes us to the land of the Maasai,
a cattle-herding people still proudly aloof from western
civilization. Our destination, the Maasai Mara, is a
magnificent park and home to Kenya's richest concentration
of wildlife. On morning and afternoon game drives, we
view some of Africa's largest prides of lion, herds
of zebra, antelope, buffalo, wildebeest, giraffe, cheetah
Day 8: Maasai Mara/Nairobi - An early morning
game drive is followed by a breakfast feast. Take your
time to say Kwaheri to simba and his friends. We leave
when you're ready. In the evening we chauffeur you to
the airport and bid you bon voyage as you catch your
and Book Kenya Honeymoon Vacation Package where
you have a Kenya bush and beach vacation12
Days Kenya tour with adventure Kenya Holiday safari
Safari to Ambosel park,Mt Kenya safari club,Lake Nakuru baringo
and masai mara game reserveKenya
Lodge safari 7 Days Tree Hotel/Samburu/Nakuru/Maasai Mara-Kenya
Lodge Safari holiday for 7 Days Tree Hotel ,Samburu park and Lake
Nakuru and Maasai Mara
The package includes:
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with
pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated
in the itinerary.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mineral water during game drives only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication
in each minivan
12. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid
kit, wildlife books, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
1. Domestic, international airfares and departure taxes.
2. All items of personal nature such as telephone calls,
fax, email etc.
3. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff
and driver- guide(s)
4. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.