Africa best safari of Kenya and Tanzania luxury lodge
safari for 14 days
Best of Kenya & Tanzania 14 Days
of Kenya & Tanzania 14 Days Amboseli>Lake Nakuru>Maasai
1: Nairobi - The Stanley Hotel Bed & Breakfast:
- Upon arrival in Nairobi - safari capital of the
world, you will be met and chauffeured to your hotel
to unwind and relax.
2 & 3: Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Full Board:
We begin our safari proper with a drive to Amboseli
National Park near Kilimanjaro, whose magnificent snow-capped
peak soars to 19,340 feet. Our afternoon is spent game
viewing here amid the large elephant population, giraffe
and predators, including lion and cheetah. We spend
the next day on morning and afternoon game drives, watching
for zebra and wildebeest along the salt pan trail
4: Lion Hill Sarova Lodge Full Board: After breakfast
we travel to Thompson Falls then down to the floor of
the Rift Valley and onto Lake Nakuru National Park.
Spend the day exploring the amazing bird life as well
as rhino and leopard for which Lake Nakuru is internationally
known. The park is also home to a huge colony of flamingo.
5, 6 & 7: Mara Serena Safari Lodge Full Board:
This remarkable day takes us to the land of the Maasai,
a cattle-herding people still proudly aloof from western
civilization. Our destination, the Maasai Mara, is a
magnificent park and home to Kenya's richest concentration
of wildlife. On morning and afternoon game drives, we
view some of Africa's largest prides of lion, herds
of zebra, antelope, buffalo, wildebeest, giraffe, cheetah
8: Lake Victoria - Speke Bay Lodge Full Board: Today
we cross into Tanzania. Enroute enjoy a picnic lunch
on the shores of Lake Victoria. Take a boat trip on
the lake, a nature or bird walk if you choose.
9 & 10: Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge Full Board:
Our journey continues into the great grassland plains
of Serengeti National Park. During two full days of
exploration in the Serengeti, we follow plains game
and their attendant predators on their daily pursuit
and survival and end our day with a sundowner. During
morning and afternoon game drives the next day we seek
herds of large animals including giraffe, buffalo, wildbeest,
zebra and antelope.
11& 12: Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge Full Board:
Our destination today is the Ngorongoro Crater - a huge
natural amphitheater created by the collapse of an ancient
volcano. In the afternoon we look inside its walls,
to see local Maasai herdsmen and their cattle amid a
fascinating microcosm of East African wildlife, including
buffalo, flamingo, lion and leopard. Next day we pack
a picnic to enjoy a day of uninterrupted exploration.
Manyara Serena Safari Lodge Full Board: After breakfast
we cross into Tanzania stopping for lunch in Arusha
town. At our leisure we drive to Lake Manyara National
Park. We spend the rest of the day searching for the
famous tree climbing lions and birds.
Lake Manyara/Nairobi: An early morning game drive
is followed by a breakfast feast. Take your time to
say Kwaheri to simba and his friends. We leave when
you're ready. In the evening we chauffeur you to the
airport and bid you bon voyage as you catch your flight
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with
pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated
in the itinerary.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mineral water during game drives only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication
in each minivan
12. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid
kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography,
binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
1. Domestic, international airfares and departure taxes.
2. All items of personal nature such as telephone calls,
fax, email etc.
3. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff
and driver- guide(s)
4. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.
7. Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.